by Carmen Statham

WELCOME!

PURSES, SLIPPERS, & BEANIES

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Taking a Breather

I promise I'm not giving up on my purse, but after an exhausting search for advanced stitches which will make my project unique and beautiful I've decided to give myself a breather and start on another project. OK, it's not really a breather, but I have to take some time and make something which takes little effort to think while I crochet. Does that make sense? I know some of you crochet obsessive may understand. I am creating a beanie, but I have no idea what it will look like when it is finished. I love creating something out of nothing and making it my own.

1 comment:

  1. I completely failed at making a beanie on my own, but now I know how to make a coaster. LOL After Ari goes to bed I will attempt the beanie again.

    ReplyDelete